Thursday 9 July 2009

It's coming...

The latest e.g... collection is nearly ready to make its fabulous debut. I don't know about any of you, but I'm dying to see it all come together.

I've been snooping around trying to get a sneak peek for all of you. I've only caught rare (and might I add totally sexy) glimpses of a few items.

I've been sworn to secrecy, but I can fill you in a few things to hopefully appease your hunger until the launch in a few weeks time.

Emma has been working for months on her latest designs - collecting inspiration from all sorts of places. It's been a true labour of love.

Her partner JP was able to grab this snap a while back. It's the lovely Emma assembling cutouts of everything that went into the S/S 2010 collection. So what do we see? Squint a little, zoom in... wooo! Do you see what I see? A little playful bondage, a couple cheeky nude shots, lots of black and white. Oh la la.

A running theme? Strong women. The new collection will be staying true to what the brand represents - edgy women who aren't afraid to embrace their masculine side while remaining feminine, sexy and, well, lets just say it, stunning in every way. That's the kind of woman I want to be! Emma's designs will help you get there.

According to Emma we're going to be seeing lots of silk. Lovely 100 per cent silk. Keeping with the edge, she's thrown in a little leather for good measure. Lots of structure, loads of style - that's the name of this fashion game.

The Creative Nation video I told you about briefly in the last blog post will start filming in a couple weeks time. That means by the first week of September I won't need to tease you any more and you can indulge in all the latest e.g... items from the comfort of your own computer chair.

So, watch this space!

I'll be on set during the filming and will make sure I fill you in on all the exciting things happening in studio.

Until then,
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment